- macOS High Sierra compatibility.
- Framework updates.
- Added SRWare Iron to default list.
- Option to hide browsers from default list.
- AppleScript support.
- Added “Show Browsers List” and “Use the opened browser” to Modifier key browser list.
- Added option “Open in background” for Modifier key items.
- Fixed an issue with Browser ChooserX Share Extension.
- Added shortcut "⌃+⌥+⌘+n" to open new browser window.
- Added special rule to special-use top level domain suffix “.onion”.
- Fixed an incompatibility with Tor Browser.
- Cosmetic changes.
- Added Share Extension. Enable it on System Preferences>Extensions.
- Added link to Firefox add-on and other extensions. More info in https://bdevapps.com/browser-chooserx-extensions/
- Fixed an issue with experimental feature “Manipulate links inside browsers” and Google Chrome.
- Added more info on how “Modifier Key+Click works”.
- Other internal changes.
- Choose apps from any location when creating a “Per App” rule.
- You can now open a link in a pre-defined browser by holding a Modifier Key(command, ctrl, alt, shift)+Left click. Setting it at Browser ChooserX>Modifier Key, click in one of the options and assign a browser to it.
- Added service “Open with Browser ChooserX”.
- Small bug fixes.
- Slight reorganization.
- Option to open “mailto” links with Browser ChooserX.
- Added Safari Technology Preview to default list.
- New option: Show "Close" on Browsers List selection menu (default disabled, enable it on “Options”).
- New option: Show url on Browsers List selection menu (default disabled, enable it on “Options”).
- Added Helium Browser to default list.
- Fixed a small issue with Browser ChooserX url scheme.
- Option to choose between colored or black and white icon to menu bar icon (default colored).
- Instructions document is now on website only.
- You can now set Browser ChooserX to open other file types (Right click in a file>Get Info>Open With>"Browser ChooserX">Change All ) .
- Now, when Browser ChooserX is set as Default Application to a file type, it will display a list of apps that can open the file that you are opening.
- “Show editors for html files” renamed for “Show apps that can open a file”.
- Apps that can open and viewer html and php files are now showed together when “Show apps that can open a file” is selected.
- Update instructions.
- New: Application icon and Menu bar icons by Rishi Mohan.
- New Option: “Show editors for html files”.
When selected (Options menu), Browser ChooserX will try to show a list of html editors from Applications Folder.
- New Option: Use the opened browser.
With this option selected, Browser ChooserX will try to open an external link (that isn’t in the domains list or in the apps list) in an browser that is already open.
- Added Brave Browser to default list.
- Minor improvements.
- New option: Export and import “per app” and “per domain” lists in a xml file.
- Fixed an issue that made “Show Only Browser Images” make an error sound.
- Fixed an issue that may make browser list fast disappear when “Show List on text selection" is used.
- Fixed an issue that may occur after select “Show List on text selection" and deny accessibility control.
- Improved links selection for “Show List on text selection”.
- New option: “Show only browser images” when "Show Browser List" is selected.
- Added Opera Developer to default list.
- Manipulate links inside browsers: When you open a link inside an browser that matches the "Per Domain" list, Browser ChooserX will try to reopen this link in the correct browser (Only if the link domain is assigned to another browser in"Per Domain" list).
Enable it on Menu icon>"Experimental".
- Improvements in link detection to the option "Show List on text selection".
- Small bugs fixes.
- Experimental: Display list on link in text selection.
- Added iCab Browser and SeaMonkey to default list.
- Added instructions file.
- Fixed a problem with some browsers in â€œPer Appâ€ and â€œPer domainâ€ selection.
1.0.6 - Added Vivaldi Browser to default list.
- Small bug fixes.
- Set the browser to automatically open urls from an application.
- Set priority Per Domain or Per Application.
- Set domains to automatically open in a specified browser.
- Other improvements.
1.0.3 - Open link in another browser (menu bar icon option).
- Add new browsers (menu bar icon option).
- Fixed an issue with html files.
- Fixed an issue with "Roccat" and Tor browser.
- Open in background.
- Fixed an issue that was making an Finder window open after click on Safari. 1.0